秒杀leave后接双宾语和后接复合宾语的区别

巍巍翅膀英语 2024-10-14 10:17:21

双宾语是一个直接宾语,一个是间接宾语;都是谓语的动作对象或结果;一般间接宾语指人,直接宾语指物。leave后接双宾语有以下三种情况:

1.leave sb. sth.交付; 把某事留给...(处理)

I'm afraid you leave me no choice.

恐怕你没给我留下选择的余地。

I thought anything abstract left too much room for argument.

我认为任何抽象的东西都会留下太多争论的余地。

The new laws have left us little room to maneuver.

新法律没给我们留下多少回旋的余地。

My father left me the house in his will.

我父亲在遗嘱中把这所房子遗赠给了我。

Double rooms at any of the following hotels should leave you some change from f 150.

以下任何一间酒店的双人房价格都不到150英镑。

We had better not leave children what we should have achieved to pursue.

我们最好不要把我们本应该取得的成就留给孩子去追求。

The climate change we are hastening could one day leave us with forests that emit more carbon than they absorb.

我们正在加速的气候变化可能有一天会让我们的森林排放的碳超过它们吸收的碳,。

We want you to leave us your 100% trust and confidence and be shipping to us on any of the above terms.

希望你能给我们留下100%的信任和信心,并按上述任何条款发货给我们。

Do not to leave him with too much material heritage, give him a healthy body, and a mentally happy life.

不要给他留下太多的物质遗产,给他一个健康的身体,和一个精神上幸福的生活。

In the interview, Obama said he would leave it up to Bernanke to pronounce whether or not the recession was officially over.

奥巴马在受访时表示,要留给伯南克来宣告经济衰退是否已正式结束。

2. leave sb.sth./leave sth. to sb./leave sth. for sb.其中的交付性很强,给出去后就不会拿回来;leave sth with sb则是将某物暂存在某人那里,将来会将某物取回:

He has left me a number of books.

/He has left a number of books to me.

/He has left a number of books for me.

他把好些书留给了我。

Leave it with me -I'm sure l can sort it out.

把这事留给我处理吧--我一定会解决的。

Now, we don't want to leave you with the impression that these three components always work together perfectly.

现在,我们不想给你留下这样的印象,即这三个组件总是完美地协同工作。

After de-layering in this way, a company may be left with just a top level of senior managers, front-line managers and employees with direct contact with the public.

以这种方式去分层之后,公司可能只剩下高层管理人员、一线管理人员和直接与公众接触的员

3.leave sth.to sb.直接交给某人leave sth. for sb.通过第三方转交给接收者

May l leave a message for him?

我能给他留一个消息吗?

I can leave a number to you.

我可以留给你一个号码。

注意:leave后接双宾语和后接复合宾语的区别,主要在于和leave+宾语+名词(复合宾语结构)的区别,即leave是使役动词,后面宾语和宾补是逻辑上的主谓或动宾关系;而双宾语分别都是谓语动词的宾语:

His parents died two years ago, leaving him an orphan.

他的父母两年前去世了,他成了一个孤儿。

His father's death left him an orphan.

父亲的死让他成了一个孤儿。

The remote and backward living environment and the rich and complex life experiences left him a poet.

偏僻落后的生存环境和丰富复杂的人生经历使他成为一位诗人。

The child's innocent words set the crowd laughing out, leaving the emperor a target to tease.

孩子天真的话语引起了人群的大笑,让皇帝成为取笑对象。

Excessive mining has left this once densely populated town a desolate wasteland.

过度的采矿使这个曾经人口稠密的城镇变成了一片荒凉的不毛之地。

0 阅读:5

巍巍翅膀英语

简介:感谢大家的关注