Hello, sunshine.
你好,阳光灿烂。
I'm back home in the city of our CNN World Headquarters, Atlanta, Georgia.
我回到了美国有线电视新闻网 (CNN) 全球总部所在城市佐治亚州亚特兰大的家。
Rise up.
升起。
It's Thursday, February 15th, happy Friday eve.
今天是2月15日,星期四,星期五前夕快乐。
Let's get this show started with something that has not happened in our nation in nearly 150 years.
让我们从我们国家近 150 年来从未发生过的事情开始这个节目。
The resolution is adopted.
决议获得通过。
That's House Speaker, Mike Johnson officially announcing the impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary of Alejandro Mayorkas.
众议院议长迈克·约翰逊正式宣布弹劾国土安全部部长亚历杭德罗·马约卡斯。
He's only the second cabinet official ever in U.S. history to be impeached.
他是美国历史上第二位被弹劾的内阁官员。
The other was Secretary of War, William Belknap, way back in 1876.
另一位是战争部长威廉·贝尔纳普,早在1876年。
Now, the final count came down to just one vote.
现在,最终计票结果只剩下一票。
And this comes one week after House Republicans previous impeachment effort fell short.
这是在众议院共和党人之前的弹劾努力失败一周后发生的。
At that time, House Majority Leader, Steve Scalise was absent during the vote due to cancer treatment, but his return this time helped push House Republicans to approve the measure.
当时, 众议院多数党领袖史蒂夫·斯卡利斯因癌症治疗缺席投票,但他这次的回归帮助推动众议院共和党人批准了这项措施。
Not every GOP member supported this decision, though, including Representative Ken Buck.
不过,并非所有共和党成员都支持这一决定,包括众议员肯·巴克。
You can, try to put lipstick on this pig. It is still a pig.
你可以,试着给这只猪涂口红。它仍然是一头猪。
And this is a -- a terrible impeachment.
这是一次可怕的弹劾。
It sets a terrible precedent.
它开创了一个可怕的先例。
Now, those Republicans who were in favor of impeachment accused Mayorkas of committing high crimes and misdemeanors for his handling of the Southern Border, by failing to enforce border laws during a crisis over immigration.
现在,那些支持弹劾的共和党人指责马约卡斯因在移民危机期间未能执行边境法而对南部边境的处理犯有重罪和轻罪。
This guy essentially subverted the laws passed by this body, and that can't stand.
这家伙实质上颠覆了这个机构通过的法律,这是不能容忍的。
A cabinet secretary doesn't get to pick and choose which laws they're going to enforce.
内阁秘书无权挑选他们要执行的法律。
OK. So what's next?
好的。下一个是什么?
We do know that it is very unlikely that Mayorkas will be removed by the Democrat controlled Senate.
我们确实知道,马约卡斯不太可能被民主党控制的参议院罢免。
And we're going to make sure to give you the latest as House Republicans now work to build their case before the Senate.
我们将确保向您提供最新消息,因为众议院共和党人现在正在努力向参议院提出他们的论点。
Next, we head up to the International Space Station where a surgical robot did something that has never been done before.
接下来,我们前往国际空间站,那里的手术机器人做了一些以前从未做过的事情。
Our Kristin Fisher got an exclusive behind the scenes look at how a Nebraska based team performed a simulated operation using this space-based robot.
我们的克里斯汀·费舍尔 (Kristin Fisher) 独家了解了内布拉斯加州的团队如何使用这种天基机器人进行模拟操作。
Sitting on top of this SpaceX rocket when it launched in January was the first surgical robot bound for outer space.
1 月发射时,坐在 SpaceX 火箭顶部的是第一个前往外太空的手术机器人。
So MIRA is a small surgical robot.
所以MIRA是一个小型手术机器人。
MIRA, made by a company called Virtual Incision, arrived at the International Space Station in February, and on Saturday, it did something that's never been done before.
MIRA 由一家名为 Virtual Incision 的公司制造, 于二月份抵达国际空间站,周六, 它做了一些以前从未做过的事情。
Saturday was the first time that a surgical robot in space was controlled by surgeons on Earth to perform simulated surgical activities.
周六,太空手术机器人首次由地球上的外科医生控制进行模拟手术活动。
Virtual Incision provided CNN with exclusive video as six surgeons at the company's headquarters in Lincoln, Nebraska took turns operating the robot, after it was powered up by NASA astronauts roughly 250 miles above.
Virtual Incision 向 CNN 提供了独家视频, 视频中, 该公司位于内布拉斯加州林肯市的总部的六名外科医生轮流操作该机器人,该机器人由位于上方约 250 英里的 NASA 宇航员启动。
The adrenaline was pumping and I could feel my heart pounding.
肾上腺素在涌动,我能感觉到我的心在狂跳。
It was -- it was really exhilarating.
这真是——真是令人兴奋。
But at the same time, once I saw that, you know, robotic device doing the things that I'm used to it doing, settled down.
但与此同时,一旦我看到, 你知道,机器人设备正在做我习惯做的事情, 就安定下来了。
Dr. Michael Jobst says he's already performed 15 surgeries with MIRA during clinical trials on human patients here on Earth, but he's never had to contend with zero gravity or a time delay of about half a second.
Michael Jobst 博士表示,在地球上对人类患者进行临床试验期间,他已经使用 MIRA 进行了 15 次手术,但他从未遇到过零重力或大约半秒的时间延迟的问题。
A split-second during -- you know, a half a second is going to be significant, so this was a big challenge.
中间的一瞬间——你知道, 半秒将很重要,所以这是一个巨大的挑战。
You can see a left hand with a grasper and a right hand with a pair of scissors.
您可以看到左手拿着抓握器,右手拿着剪刀。
And we use rubber bands here to simulate surgical tissue.
我们在这里使用橡皮筋来模拟手术组织。
So you could think of those rubber bands as perhaps, you know, blood vessels or tendons, or other connective tissue that has elasticity.
所以你可以把这些橡皮筋想象成血管或肌腱,或者其他有弹性的结缔组织。
So we're able to, you know, grab hold of the rubber bands and then take the scissors and just basically to cut them.
所以我们能够,你知道,抓住橡皮筋,然后拿起剪刀,基本上就剪掉了它们。
All right, I'm going for it.
好吧,我这就去。
That was one small rubber band, but a great leap for surgery.
那只是一根小橡皮筋,但对于手术来说却是一个巨大的飞跃。
Pop quiz hot shot.
流行测验热门镜头。
Which two colors make up the Chinese flag?
中国国旗由哪两种颜色组成?
Blue and white, red and yellow, black and green, or white and red.
蓝色和白色,红色和黄色,黑色和绿色,或白色和红色。
If you said red and yellow, put your hands up.
如果你说红色和黄色,请举手。
Red is a popular color in China, symbolizing happiness, luck, and prosperity, while yellow expresses power and represents the earth in traditional Chinese culture.
红色是中国流行的颜色,象征着幸福、好运和繁荣,而黄色则在中国传统文化中代表力量和代表大地。
Last week, we mentioned the start of the Chinese Lunar New Year and the holiday celebrations are still going strong.
上周,我们提到了中国农历新年的开始,节日庆祝活动仍在继续。
One of those traditions is lion dancing, a vibrant art form rooted in Southern China during the Tang dynasty over 1000 years ago.
其中一个传统就是舞狮,这是一种充满活力的艺术形式, 起源于 1000 多年前的唐朝时期的中国南方。
Let's meet a group of young Chinese Americans who are learning to become the next generation of lion dancers, keeping this tradition alive.
让我们来认识一下一群年轻的美国华裔,他们正在学习成为下一代舞狮者,以保持这一传统。
This may be true decades ago, but you know, many tourists will come down here and assume that none of us spoke English.
几十年前这可能是真的,但你知道,许多游客来到这里并认为我们都不会说英语。
They would always ask you -- I guess it may be out of courtesy -- do you speak English?
他们总是会问你——我想这可能是出于礼貌——你会说英语吗?
I'll just looking at him and say, I'll try.
我只是看着他,说,我会尝试。
Up, down, up, down, up, down.
上,下,上,下,上,下。
Coming up here is like -- it's a bonding with the younger guys and older guys.
来到这里就像是——与年轻人和年长者建立了联系。
I think that's important for guys that Asian-Americans outside that don't have anywhere to belong.
我认为这对于那些在外面没有归属感的亚裔美国人来说很重要。
You kind of come here and then you find own family up here.
你来到这里,然后你在这里找到了自己的家人。
But lion dancing came to the United States as the Chinese immigrants came to United States back in the 1800s, you know, because you were in a foreign land, so you had to hang on for something from your culture.
但是舞狮随着1800年代中国移民来到美国而来到美国, 你知道,因为你身在异国他乡, 所以你必须坚持自己文化中的某些东西。
I always thought it was important to -- for Chinese to embrace our own heritage and our culture.
我一直认为,对于中国人来说,拥抱我们自己的传统和文化是很重要的。
And we are Chinese.
我们是中国人。
We're American.
我们是美国人。
It's nothing to be embarrassed about, you know, some of the old traditions, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.
没什么好尴尬的, 你知道, 一些古老的传统,没什么好尴尬的。
So you go bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum.
所以你就流浪、流浪、流浪、流浪、流浪、流浪、流浪、流浪、流浪。
In our lion dance group, they practice all year round because the lion head weighs between 15 to 20 pounds sometimes.
在我们的舞狮团里,他们一年四季都在练习,因为有时狮头的重量在15到20磅之间。
Lion dancing during Chinese New Year is to bring in good luck, and scare away the bad spirits and -- and bringing wealth and prosperity to the New Years.
过年时舞狮是为了招来好运,驱除邪气,给新的一年带来财富和繁荣。
Each successive generation of American-Chinese that are born here, you wander further and further away from their own heritage.
每一代出生在这里的美籍华人,都离自己的传统越来越远。
You know, on New Year's eve, you know, the whole family, extended family gets together for a meal.
你知道,在除夕夜,你知道,全家人,大家庭聚在一起吃饭。
And a lot of people, you know, younger people at that time would say, "Oh man, that's so old fashioned."
很多人,你知道,当时的年轻人会说,“天哪,这太老式了。”
But, you know, since the pandemic, I think a lot of people came back here and started embracing their -- their -- their own culture and heritage.
但是,你知道,自从大流行以来,我认为很多人回到了这里并开始拥抱他们自己的文化和遗产。
Everybody expects Chinese-Americans to be smartest, the best in their.
每个人都期望华裔美国人是班上最聪明、最优秀的。
Everybody's comparing you to other people's kids.
每个人都在将您与其他人的孩子进行比较。
And it's basically, it's a competition with Chinese-Americans.
基本上,这是与华裔美国人的竞争。
Lion dancing is a very big part of my identity because it's kind of to stay in touch with my Chinese culture.
舞狮是我身份的一个重要组成部分,因为它可以让我与中国文化保持联系。
And, you know, it gives me reasons to like speak their language and talk to Chinese people and, you know, stay more involved with my own Chinese heritage.
而且,你知道,这让我有理由喜欢说他们的语言并与中国人交谈,并且你知道,更多地参与我自己的中国传统。
When I go out there every year with them, you know, I feel the same way as I did 50 years ago.
当我每年和他们一起出去时,你知道,我的感觉和 50 年前一样。
You know, when I was doing it, the feeling doesn't go away.
你知道,当我这样做的时候,这种感觉不会消失。
It's hard to describe, but it's more like pride.
很难描述,但更像是骄傲。
Today's story getting a 10 out of 10, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
今天的故事获得 10 分(满分 10 分),道恩·“巨石”强森。
I caught up with DJ as he was hyping up the upcoming WrestleMania in Philadelphia.
我赶上了DJ,当时他正在大肆宣传即将在费城举行的摔跤狂热。
And thanks to all of you who submitted questions to my @coywire social accounts.
感谢所有向我的@coywire 社交帐户提交问题的人。
The Rock was delighted to answer some questions from you, our CNN 10 fan.
The Rock 很高兴回答您(我们的 CNN 10 粉丝)提出的一些问题。
Rocco Gordon in South Oldham Middle School.
罗科·戈登在南奥尔德姆中学。
What is your favorite movie to be in?
你最喜欢的电影是哪一部?
And then what's your favorite wrestling match of your career?
那么你职业生涯中最喜欢的摔跤比赛是哪场?
From Jordan in Geisler Middle in Michigan.
来自密歇根州盖斯勒中部的乔丹。
Favorite movie that I've been in?
我看过的最喜欢的电影?
Let's see, it's kind of tough.
让我们看看,这有点艰难。
I got a few of them.
我有几个。
Number one would be "The Scorpion King" because it was my very first movie.
第一名是《蝎子王》,因为这是我的第一部电影。
And I was learning the business, baptism by fire.
我正在学习生意,接受火的洗礼。
Just thrown into it.
就扔进去了。
It was my first starring role.
这是我的第一个主演角色。
I felt like, man, I just don't want to suck.
我觉得,伙计,我只是不想吸吮。
And I'd like to have a career.
我想有一份事业。
You did all right?
你做的还好吗?
I did all right.
我做得很好。
And I enjoyed the "Jumanji" movies.
我很喜欢《勇敢者游戏》电影。
I would say the most fun that I had was probably "Jungle Cruise" with Emily Blunt and Jaume Collet-Serra, our Director.
我想说,我玩过的最有趣的可能是与 Emily Blunt 和我们的导演 Jaume Collet-Serra 一起进行的“丛林巡游”。
My favorite match was a match that was non-televised, no pay per view.
我最喜欢的比赛是一场没有电视转播、不按次付费的比赛。
It was in Hawaii.
那是在夏威夷。
And it was in the same arena that my grandparents had struggled in because they were wrestling promoters in the 80s.
我的祖父母曾在同一个舞台上奋斗过,因为他们是 80 年代的摔跤推广人。
And I used to go to this arena that's still there, Blaisdell.
我曾经去过布莱斯德尔这个至今仍在那里的竞技场。
And we'd draw no money.
我们不会拿钱。
It was always paycheck to paycheck.
它总是从薪水到薪水。
And it was once a month.
而且是每月一次。
And I was able to go back, man.
我能够回去,伙计。
And I'll share this with you.
我将与您分享这一点。
That's awesome.
那太棒了。
When it was announced, hey, Rock is coming back home, it sold out.
当它宣布时,嘿,摇滚乐正在回家,它已经卖完了。
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝。
And I was able to enjoy that arena in that way and give back to my family.
我能够以这种方式享受这个舞台并回馈我的家人。
Well played.
演奏得很好。
Good to see you, brother.
很高兴见到你,兄弟。
You too, man.
你也是,伙计。
It's like looking in the mirror.
就像照镜子一样。
I know.
我知道。
He's the Rock, I'm the pebble.
他是磐石,我是卵石。
The Rock rocks.
岩石岩石。
And so do you.
你也一样。
Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented on our CNN 10 YouTube page for your shout out request.
感谢所有在我们的 CNN 10 YouTube 页面上订阅并评论您的大声疾呼请求的人。
This shout out goes to, Tunkhannock Pennsylvania where the Tigers at Tunkhannock Area School District are looking mighty fine in those stripes.
这声呐喊是去宾夕法尼亚州图克汉诺克的,那里图克汉诺克地区学区的老虎队穿着这些条纹看起来非常漂亮。
And this shout out goers to the beautiful people at Butte High School in Butte, Montana. Rise up.
在此向蒙大拿州巴特市巴特高中的那些美丽的人们大声喊叫。升起。
Let's do this again tomorrow. Shall we? And finish this week strong.
明天我们再做一次。我们可以?并以强劲的势头结束本周。
I'm Coy Wire, and this is CNN 10.