Oh, boy.
好家伙。
Um, my dress is broken.
我的裙子破了。
I think it happened during I'm Just Ken.
我觉得它是在《我只是肯》表演期间破的。
I'm pretty sure.
我很确定。
Oh, boy, this is really... This is really overwhelming.
天呐,这真的......我快喘不上气了。
Sorry, I... Okay, my voice is also a little gone.
对不起,我……好吧,我的嗓子也有点哑了。
Whatever.
管它呢。
Um... Uh, the women on the stage, you are all incredible, and the women in this category... Uh...
站在这个舞台上的所有女性,你们都很了不起,在这个奖项类别中的也是很厉害的女性。
Sandra, Annette, Carrie, Lily, I share this with you.
桑德拉、安妮特、嘉莉、莉莉,我与你们分享这个奖项。
I'm in awe of you, and it has been such an honor to do all of this together.
我很敬畏你们,能够和大家一起完成这些我实在太荣幸了。
I hope we get to keep doing more together.
我希望我们之后能够继续做更多的事情。
I don't know what I'm saying.
我不知道我在说什么。
Oh my God, I'm totally, okay.
天呐,我完全,好的。
The other night, I was panicking, as you can kind of see, happens a lot, that maybe something like this could happen.
那天晚上,我很恐慌,正如你所看到的,这种情况经常发生, 也许会发生类似的事情。
And Yorgos said to me, please take yourself out of it.
尤戈斯对我说,请你从情绪中抽离出来。
And he was right, because it's not about me.
他是对的,因为这与我无关。
It's about a team that came together to make something greater than the sum of its parts.
这是关于一个团结一致的团队,使它比其中的某些部分更伟大。
And that is the best part about making movies... is all of us together.
这就是制作电影的最大乐趣,我们所有人在一起。
And I am so deeply honored to share this with every cast member, with every crew member, with every single person who poured their love and their care and their brilliance into the making of this film.
我深感荣幸能与大家分享这个奖项,和我们的每一位演员,和我们的每一位工作人员、和每一个人,他们倾注了爱、关心和才华制作这部电影。
And Yorgo, thank you for the gift of a lifetime in Bella Baxter.
还有约戈,谢谢你给了我贝拉·巴克斯特这一人生礼物。
I am forever thankful for you.
我永远感谢你。
Thank you for inviting all of us to be members of this team.
感谢你邀请我们所有人成为这个团队的成员。
Thank you.
谢谢。
And I just, oh wait, I just...
我还想,等下我还想...
I know I have to wrap up, but I really just want to thank my family, my mom, my brother, Spencer, my dad, my husband, Dave.
我知道我得结束了,但我真的只想再感谢一下我的家人、我的妈妈、我的哥哥斯宾塞、我的爸爸、我的丈夫戴夫。
I love you so much.
我很爱你。
And most importantly, my daughter, who's going to be three in three days and has turned our lives technicolor.
最重要的是,我的女儿,再过三天就三岁了,她让我们的生活充满色彩。
I love you bigger than the whole sky, my girl.
我爱你胜过整个天空,我的女儿。
So thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Don't look at the back of my dress.
别看我裙子的背面。
Thank you.
谢谢。
New Words and Expressions 生词和短语
overwhelming adjective UK
/ˌəʊ.vəˈwel.mɪŋ/
C1
difficult to fight against
难以抵挡的;无法抗拒的
She felt an overwhelming urge/desire/need to tell someone about what had happened. 她感到有一种抑制不住的冲动/欲望/需要想告诉别人
incredible adjective UK
/ɪnˈkred.ə.bəl/
impossible, or very difficult, to believe
难以置信的
an incredible story 令人难以置信的故事
The latest missiles can be fired with incredible accuracy. 最新型导弹的准确率高得令人难以置信。
It seems incredible that no one foresaw the crisis. 令人难以置信的是没有人预见到危机会发生。
category noun [ C ] UK
/ˈkæt.ə.ɡri/
(in a system for dividing things according to appearance, quality, etc.) a type, or a group of things having some features that are the same
种类,类别,范畴
There are three categories of accommodation - standard, executive, and deluxe. 有3种住宿标准——标准房、公务房和豪华房。
awe noun [ U ] UK
/ɔː/
a feeling of great respect sometimes mixed with fear or surprise
敬畏; 惊奇,惊叹
I've always held musicians in awe. 我对音乐家们总是肃然起敬。
As children we were rather in awe of our grandfather. 小的时候,我们对祖父非常敬畏。
You can't help but stand in awe of (= respect greatly and fear slightly) powerful people. 在权势人物面前,你不由自主会毕恭毕敬。
panic verb [ I or T ] UK
/ˈpæn.ɪk/
to suddenly feel so worried or frightened that you cannot think or behave calmly or reasonably (使)恐慌,(使)惊慌失措
Don't panic! Everything will be okay. 别惊慌,一切都会没事的!
The sound of gunfire panicked the crowd. 枪声使人群惊慌失措。
The boss always panics over/about the budget every month.老板每月总会对预算惊恐不安。
honour verb [ T ] UK (US honor)
/ˈɒn.ər/
to show great respect for someone or something, especially in public
(尤指在公开场合)向…致敬
He was honoured for his bravery. 他因表现英勇而受到了表彰。
formal We are honoured (= proud and happy) to have you here tonight. 今晚您能光临我们深感荣幸。
I would be honoured to meet him. 要是能见到他,我会感到无比荣幸。
cast noun UK
/kɑːst/
cast noun (ACTORS)Add to word list
B2 [ C, + sing/pl verb ]
the actors in a film, play, or show
(一部电影、戏剧或演出的)全体演员
After the final performance the director threw a party for the cast. 最后一场演出过后,导演为全体演员举办了一场聚会。
Part of the movie's success lies in the strength of the supporting cast (= the actors who were not playing the main parts). 影片的成功部分归功于强大的配角阵容。
brilliance noun [ U ] UK
/ˈbrɪl.jəns/
brilliance noun [U] (INTELLIGENCE)great skill or intelligence
才华,聪慧
Her first novel showed signs of brilliance.她的第一部小说显示出她的才气。
brilliance noun [U] (SHINE)great brightness of light or colour
光辉,光彩;(颜色)鲜艳
I had never seen diamonds shine with such brilliance before. 我以前从没有见过如此耀眼的钻石。
wrap something up UK/ræp/
(COVER)B1
to cover or surround something in paper, cloth, or other material
(用纸、布或其他材料)包,裹
Have you wrapped up Jenny's present yet? 你把珍妮的礼物包起来了吗?
(FINISH)informal
to complete something successfully
圆满完成
That just about wraps it up for today. 这就差不多给今天画了个圆满的句号。
technicolor adjective (UK also technicolour) UK
/ˈtek.nɪˌkʌl.ər/
having a lot of bright colours
色彩鲜艳的,绚丽多彩的