Bob老师-如何英语描述生病了HowtoDescribeBeingSick

晓丝英语 2024-03-06 03:06:52

视频加载中...

So it's Sunday morning and I'm a little bit worried that I might be coming down with something.

现在是周日早上,我有点担心我可能会生病。

In English, when you say that you are coming down with something, it means that you're not sick yet, but you're pretty sure you're going to get sick.

在英语中, 当你说你要倒下时,这意味着你还没有生病, 但你很确定你会生病。

I have a little bit of a tickle in my throat.

我喉咙里有点痒。

You can probably hear it in my voice.

你或许可以从我的声音中听出来。

I sound a little bit gravelly.

我听起来有点沙哑。

So I don't feel sick right now, but I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with something.

所以我现在不觉得不舒服,但我很确定我生病了。

And that makes sense because something was going around at work.

这是有道理的,因为工作中有些事情正在发生。

In English, when you say something's going around, when you're talking about sickness, you mean that other people have also been sick.

在英语中, 当你说某事正在发生时,当你谈论疾病时,你的意思是其他人也生病了。

So I think I might have to call in sick tomorrow.

所以我想明天我可能得请病假。

Tomorrow's Monday.

明天是星期一。

I have a funny feeling if things get worse, if my symptoms get worse, I might have to call in sick and then maybe take a day off and fight off whatever I have.

我有一种奇怪的感觉, 如果事情变得更糟,如果我的症状变得更糟, 我可能不得不请病假, 然后可能会休息一天, 对抗我所拥有的一切。

So, in this English lesson, I'll teach you a few more ways to describe being sick in English.

所以,在这节英语课上,我将教你更多一些用英语描述生病的方法。

So let's talk a little bit about symptoms.

那么让我们来谈谈症状。

Symptoms are how you describe how you're feeling.

症状是您描述自己感受的方式。

When we talk about the throat, we often say that we have a sore throat.

当我们说起喉咙的时候,我们经常会说自己喉咙痛。

I don't have a sore throat right now, but I have a bit of a tickle in my throat.

我现在喉咙不痛,但是喉咙里有点痒。

Like it feels just a little bit sore.

好像只是感觉有点痛。

But I do know it's a little bit hard to swallow as well.

但我确实知道这也有点难以下咽。

When you drink water or eat food, You swallow, and it's a little bit hard for me to swallow right now, which makes me think that by tomorrow, I will have a sore throat.

当你喝水或吃食物时,你会吞咽,而我现在吞咽有点困难,这让我觉得到明天我就会喉咙痛。

I will certainly sound different.

我听起来肯定会有所不同。

I might even lose my voice tomorrow.

明天我什至可能会失声。

Who knows?

谁知道?

We'll have to see.

我们得看看。

Also, when you describe symptoms, you might have a cough.

另外,当您描述症状时,您可能会咳嗽。

Right now, I don't really have a cough.

现在我真的不咳嗽了。

That's not one of the symptoms I have, but I have been coughing just a little bit every once in a while.

这不是我的症状之一,但我每隔一段时间就会咳嗽一点。

So certainly coughing is another symptom.

所以咳嗽肯定是另一种症状。

And then there's of course fever.

然后当然就是发烧了。

I do think I might have a bit of a fever.

我想我可能有点发烧。

A fever is when your body temperature is a few degrees higher than normal, one or two degrees higher than normal.

发烧是指您的体温比正常温度高几度,比正常温度高一到两度。

And fevers are kind of funny, because yesterday, last night, it was really warm in our house, but I felt chilly.

发烧有点有趣, 因为昨天,昨晚, 我们家里真的很暖和,但我感到很冷。

That is one sign of a fever.

这是发烧的迹象之一。

Even though your body temperature is higher, you can sometimes feel a little bit chilly.

即使你的体温较高,有时也会感到有点冷。

And then also, I had muscle aches, which can be another sign of fever.

此外,我还出现肌肉疼痛,这可能是发烧的另一个迹象。

So let's talk a little bit about symptoms of the nose and lungs.

那么让我们来谈谈鼻子和肺部的症状。

Sometimes you are congested.

有时你会很拥挤。

I'm a little bit congested right now.

我现在有点拥挤。

I have a little bit of snot in my nose, and when I breathe, I wheeze a little bit.

我鼻子里有一点鼻涕,呼吸的时候有一点喘息声。

When you wheeze, it means you can hear yourself breathing, because you have a bit of fluid in your lungs.

当您喘息时, 意味着您可以听到自己的呼吸声,因为您的肺部有一些液体。

When your nose is stuffed up, it means that it's full of snot.

当你的鼻子被塞住时,就意味着里面充满了鼻涕。

And sometimes you need to blow your nose to get the snot out.

有时你需要擤鼻涕才能把鼻涕排出来。

It's not a pleasant thing to have to do.

这不是一件令人愉快的事情。

And sometimes you have a runny nose.

有时你会流鼻涕。

That means that on its own, the snot drips out and you have to wipe your nose every so often to get rid of it.

这意味着鼻涕会自己滴出来,你必须经常擦鼻子才能把它擦掉。

And then sometimes when you have a stuffed up nose, you will sneeze.

有时当你鼻子不通气时,你会打喷嚏。

You will sneeze a lot.

你会打很多喷嚏。

A little different than coughing.

和咳嗽有点不同。

Coughing is through the mouth.

咳嗽是通过嘴进行的。

Sneezing is through the nose.

打喷嚏是通过鼻子进行的。

And then also, you might have the sniffles.

另外,你可能会流鼻涕。

When you have the sniffles, sorry to make that sound.

当你抽鼻子的时候,很抱歉发出这样的声音。

It's kind of a gross sound.

这是一种粗俗的声音。

But when you have the sniffles, it means your nose is running a little bit and you breathe in quickly to kind of, I guess, bring the snot back into your nose.

但当你流鼻涕时, 这意味着你的鼻子有点流鼻涕, 你快速吸气,我猜,是为了把鼻涕带回到你的鼻子里。

That's kind of gross.

这有点恶心。

Anyways, sometimes when you're not feeling well, you have congestion, you wheeze a little bit when you breathe, and your nose is a little bit stuffed up.

反正有时候身体不舒服的时候,就会有鼻塞, 呼吸的时候有点喘息,鼻子也有点塞。

One of your symptoms might simply be that you have a headache.

您的症状之一可能只是头痛。

Your head just hurts.

你的头很痛。

That's a pretty common thing to have, especially if you already have a fever.

这是很常见的事情,尤其是如果你已经发烧了。

So hopefully you can take some medicine to get rid of that.

所以希望你可以服用一些药物来摆脱它。

Maybe some acetaminophen or some ibuprofen.

也许一些对乙酰氨基酚或布洛芬。

I'm not sure what name brand they go by in your country, but here we call it Tylenol and Advil.

我不确定它们在你们国家的名称是什么,但在这里我们称之为 Tylenol 和 Advil。

Those are the two most common ones.

这是最常见的两种。

So I'm kinda happy because I don't have an upset stomach.

所以我有点高兴,因为我没有胃部不适。

When you say that you have an upset stomach or when you say that your stomach is upset, it means that it hurts and you might throw up or you might vomit, or worse yet, you might have diarrhea.

当你说你胃不舒服时, 或者当你说你胃不舒服时,这意味着你很痛, 你可能会呕吐, 或者你可能会呕吐,或者更糟糕的是, 你可能会腹泻。

That's when you go to the bathroom a lot, you end up sitting on the toilet a lot.

当你经常去洗手间时,你最终会经常坐在马桶上。

I think you can imagine what's happening there.

我想你可以想象那里发生了什么。

So when I get sick, If I have a cold or if I have a headache or if I have a flu or a fever, I can handle that.

因此, 当我生病时,如果我感冒、头痛、流感或发烧, 我可以处理。

That's okay with me.

我没问题。

But when I have an upset stomach, when I have to throw up or when I have diarrhea, I hate that.

但当我胃部不适、不得不呕吐或腹泻时,我就讨厌这样。

That is my least favorite way of being sick.

这是我最不喜欢的生病方式。

Not that anyone actually likes being sick, but certainly I would rather have a stuffed up nose than an upset stomach.

并不是说有人真的喜欢生病,但我肯定宁愿鼻子不通气也不愿胃部不适。

Well, hey, hopefully whatever I have isn't too bad and hopefully I'm back on my feet as soon as possible.

好吧,嘿,希望我所拥有的一切都还不错,希望我能尽快恢复正常。

Hopefully I'm feeling 100% as soon as possible.

希望我能尽快恢复到 100% 的状态。

I certainly don't feel 100% now and I have this little sneaky suspicion that this might get worse.

我现在的感觉当然不是100%,而且我有一点偷偷摸摸的怀疑,情况可能会变得更糟。

So I'll actually post in the comments how I'm feeling when I post this video.

所以我实际上会在评论中发表我发布这个视频时的感受。

Anyways, thanks for watching this English lesson about how to describe your symptoms when you're sick

不管怎样,感谢您观看这节关于如何描述生病时的症状的英语课程

Remember, if this is your first time here, don't forget to click that subscribe button, give me a thumbs up, and leave a comment below.

请记住, 如果这是您第一次来这里,请不要忘记单击订阅按钮,给我竖起大拇指, 并在下面发表评论。

I hope you have a good week.

我希望你度过愉快的一周。

Bye.

再见。

0 阅读:0

晓丝英语

简介:感谢大家的关注