CNN知天下-如何在家中科学健身减肥

晓丝英语 2024-02-28 08:36:01

视频加载中...

Coy Wire, CNN 10 anchor: Hello lovely people.

大家好。

Welcome to CNN 10, the best 10 minutes in news.

欢迎收看 CNN 10,这是新闻节目最棒的十分钟。

I'm Coy Wire.

我是科伊·怀尔。

Happy Friday, Friyay.

祝大家星期五快乐!

Let's take some great energy into this weekend.

让我们带着一些愉快的能量一起迎接周末。

And we're going to start today's show by focusing on you, specifically your health.

今天的节目将从你自己开始,具体来说是关注你的健康。

Our Dr. Sanjay Gupta met with a physician to learn more about body composition and what our body weight might tell us about our health and what actually is a healthy weight.

我们的圣杰·古普塔医生会见了一位医师,他可以帮助我们了解身体的构成,以及我们的体重可能告诉我们的关于健康的信息以及什么才是健康的体重。

Our weight is one factor that plays a role in our health.

我们的体重是影响我们健康的一个因素。

By itself, it doesn't give us the full story of who we are.

单独来看,它并不能完全展现我们身体的情况。

Obesity in and of itself, I know your perspective is in and of itself can be a disease.

我知道你可能认为,肥胖本身就是一种疾病。

Right.

是的。

But what you're really looking at is the -- the ramifications of that obesity, high cholesterol, triglycerides, your insulin's not working as well.

但实际上,你真正关注的是肥胖的后果,高胆固醇、甘油三酯、以及胰岛素不再起作用。

And I can't just judge the book by its cover and assume that someone that is larger is unhealthy and someone that is lean is healthy, right?

我不能仅仅凭外表来判断,一个体型较大的人不健康,一个体型较苗条的人健康,对吧?

Right.

是的。

That's -- that's the assumption that people make.

这只是人们的假设。

I call that practicing street corner medicine.

我称之为街角医学。

We're going to -- we're going to coin that today on the show, Sanjay.

我们今天将在节目中创造这个词汇,圣杰。

Street corner medicine, I like it.

街角医学,我喜欢。

I want to look beneath the -- the surface of the individual and see what's going on, because someone who's lean may be very unhealthy and someone who's heavier may be healthier.

我想要透过个体的表象,看看到底发生了什么,因为一个苗条的人可能非常不健康,一个较重的人可能更健康。

You may have someone who carries excess weight.

你可能会遇到一些超重的人。

They may be an ultra-marathon or they may be capable of running in a hundred-mile race and be very, very healthy, not have joint pains, may be able to carry that weight and do things that someone that's much leaner may not be able to and have the metabolic health to fit that profile.

他们可能是超级马拉松选手,或者能够参加一百英里的比赛,并且非常非常健康,没有关节疼痛,可能能够承受自己身体的重量并做一些较苗条的人做不到的事情,并且有符合这种体格的健康的新陈代谢。

And so I think it's important for us to look at the weight, plus the health and put those two pieces of the puzzle together.

因此,我认为重要的是要看体重,再加上健康,将这两个部分放在一起。

My goal is to get you to the happiest, healthiest weight for you.

我的目标是使你达到最幸福、最健康的体重。

And so this comes to this idea of not comparing yourself to the person next to you, the person above you, whatever that is, what is the weight that you best live at?

因此,你不需要和身边的人、优于你的人进行比较,仅仅只需要知道你最适合的是什么样的体重?

All right, for any of you out there who maybe don't go to a gym or don't like going to a gym, check out this workout, you can do at home using a paper plate.

好的,对于你们中的任何人,也许不去健身房或不喜欢去健身房的人,可以看看这个在家中使用纸盘进行的锻炼。

Dana Santas has four exercises, each of which you can do about 8 to 10 reps and three to five rounds. Here it is.

达娜·桑塔斯有四个锻炼动作,每个动作你可以做8到10次,进行三到五组。以下就是动作内容。

I want to show you a surprisingly challenging workout using only a paper plate.

我想向你展示一个令人惊讶的健身动作,只需用一个纸盘。

You'll put your paper plate on the floor and put your foot on top and then hands on your hips.

你把纸盘放在地板上,脚踩在上面,然后双手放在臀部。

Step back, tap your knee, bring it back up.

向后迈步,轻轻碰膝盖,然后抬起来。

Stable eye through your left leg.

通过你的左腿保持稳定。

Your left leg is really doing all of the work here.

里真正起作用的是你的左腿。

The next exercise is a lateral lunge.

下一个动作是侧弓步。

So you'll put one foot on the paper plate, hands on your hips again.

所以你会把一只脚放在纸盘上,再次双手放在臀部。

And then your sliding back.

然后你向后滑动。

Try to sit back into the hip of your standing leg and keep your chest up.

尽量坐在站立腿的臀部上,并保持胸部挺直。

You'll notice I'm leaning a little bit to counterbalance, but I'm trying to keep my chest up.

你会注意到我有点倾斜以保持平衡,但我尽量保持胸部挺直。

This leg is really, what's keeping me stable in this position and from sliding completely out that way.

这条腿在这个位置使我保持稳定,并防止我完全滑出去。

And make sure you do both sides on all of the exercises.

要确保你在所有锻炼中两侧都要做。

And remember, it's so important to focus on the standing leg that's stabilizing the exercise.

记住,专注于保持稳定性的站立腿非常重要。

The last two exercises involve a plank position and making circles with your arms and your legs.

最后两个动作涉及到平板姿势,用手臂和腿做圈圈。

So we'll start with our arms.

所以我们从手臂开始。

So from your plank position, make sure you get stable.

先从平板姿势开始,确保你保持稳定。

Take your feet out a little bit wider than you ordinarily would for a little extra stability, and then place your hand inside the paper plate and just start to make circles.

把你的脚放得比平常稍微宽一点,以增加额外的稳定性,然后把手放在纸盘里面,开始画圈圈。

Now make sure your low back is not arching like this because that's not going to do you any good.

现在确保你的下背部不要弓起来,因为那样对你没有好处。

You need a nice strong core.

你需要一个强健的核心。

If you find that it's too difficult, then put your knees down.

如果你发现这太难了,那就把你的膝盖放下来。

Otherwise, stay here and do your eight circles, and you can switch it up.

觉得不难,那就留在这里做完八个圈圈,然后你可以换个方向。

Ideally do four one direction, do four, see other direction.

最好做四个向一个方向,再做四个向另一个方向。

And then of course switch to the other side.

然后切换到另一侧。

And finally, we'll move the plate to our foot.

最后,我们将把纸盘移到我们的脚上。

And from that strong stable plank position, we just start making circles in your own range of motion.

从坚固稳定的平板姿势开始,我们开始在你自己的活动范围内做圈圈。

If your range of motion is smaller, you can go smaller.

如果你的活动范围较小,你可以走小一点。

Make sure you go for one direction, four the other direction.

确保你向一个方向走四次,再向另一个方向走四次。

And then switch, and then other direction.

然后切换,然后再换一个方向。

Let's turn now to nutrition.

现在让我们转向营养方面。

Have you ever heard of ultra-processed foods?

你听说过超加工食品吗?

Well, there're basically any food that contains ingredients that are never, or are rarely used in kitchens.

嗯,它们基本上是指任何含有在厨房中从未或很少使用的成分的食品。

And while these additives add flavor and might keep foods lasting longer, they could be leading to a higher risk of cancer, heart disease, obesity, even death.

虽然这些添加剂会增加风味并可能使食品保持更长时间,但它们可能会导致更高的癌症风险、导致心脏病、肥胖,甚至死亡。

And sometimes it's hard to tell which foods actually contain these ingredients.

有时很难辨别哪些食品实际上含有这些成分。

We talk to dietitian nutritionist, Lorraine Kearney, who shows us how reading food labels can help us better understand how processed some foods really are.

我们采访了营养学家洛林·科尔尼,她向我们展示如何通过阅读食品标签更好地了解一些食品的加工程度。

Most people think ultra-processed foods are found in the chip bottle or the cookie aisle, but it can also be found in this cereal, in the oatmeal and yogurts.

大多数人认为超加工食品只能在薯片货架或曲奇饼干货架上找到,但它也可以在这种谷物、燕麦片和酸奶中找到。

And I'm going to help you today to navigate through them and what to look out for.

我今天会帮助你们浏览一下这些食品的配料表,以及要注意什么。

When we get our bread at the bakery, it is most minimally processed bread.

当我们在面包店购买面包时,这是最少加工的面包。

When I'm looking at the ingredient list in these two breads, I prefer this option.

当我查看这两种面包的成分表时,我更喜欢这个选择。

It has multi grain flour, water, salt in east.

它含有多谷物面粉、水、盐和酵母。

Compared to this other shelf stable bread that does have more additives and preservatives as well as dough conditioners to preserve shelf like.

相比之下,这种长效保存面包含有更多的添加剂和防腐剂,以及用来延长保质期的面团调节剂。

This one does have more fiber compared to the other bread.

而这个相对于上一种面包则含有更多的纤维。、

With most Americans only consuming about 5% of the fiber they need in a day.

由于大多数美国人一天只消耗约5%所需的纤维,

They are missing out in a lot of nutrients.

因此他们错过了很多营养。

So when we are looking at a minimally processed cereal, it will have that shorter ingredient list and lower amounts of sugar compared to the flavor enhancers or the added fats and oil to increase that mouth feel.

所以当我们看一看加工最少的谷物时,它会有更短的成分表和较低量的糖,相比之下有风味增强剂或添加的脂肪和油来增加口感。

With our ultra-process, it does have a higher amount of calories, but then with the fiber, when we look minimally processed has a total of 12 compared to 10. With some yogurts, there's actually enough sugar to be enough for a dessert rather than a breakfast.

相比于我们的超加工食品,它确实含有更多的热量,但在纤维方面,当我们看这种产品时,它总共含有12克,而超加工食品则有10克。对于一些酸奶来说,实际上含有足够的糖,可以当作一顿甜点而不是早餐。

So when we are choosing a yogurt, we want to make sure that we are looking at the ingredient list.

因此当我们选择酸奶时,我们要确保我们看一看成分表。

This product has 18 grams of added sugar.

这个产品添加了18克糖。

And how we can tell if the product is high, lower, medium sugar is dividing the number of grams by four to turn it into teaspoons.

我们可以通过将克数除以四来确定产品的糖含量,从而判断产品是高糖、低糖还是中糖。

Compared to zero grams of added sugar and 15 grams of protein.

相比之下,低加工产品没有添加糖并且含有15克蛋白质。

WIRE: Ten second trivia.

十秒快问快答。

In what country were fireworks invented?

烟花是在哪个国家发明的?

China, United States, Russia, or India.

中国、美国、俄罗斯还是印度。

If you said China, you are correct.

如果你回答中国,你就对了。

That's where fireworks first appeared following the invention of gun powder, and now China produces more fireworks than any country in the world.

那是在火药发明后,烟花首次出现的地方,现在中国生产的烟花比世界上任何一个国家都多。

For today's story getting a 10 out of 10, we want to take you to a beautiful lantern festival in the city of Shanghai in China.

今天的“新闻最后一分钟”栏目,我们想带你去中国上海市参观一个美丽的灯笼节。

It opened a couple weeks ago ahead of the Lunar New Year celebration.

这个节日在几周前开幕,是一个迎接农历新年的庆祝活动。

Millions of people around the world are now getting ready for this holiday that falls on February 10th, this year and marks the first new moon of the lunar calendar.

全世界数百万人现在都在为庆祝这个今年2月10日开始的节日做准备,这是农历历法的第一个新月。

According to the Chinese Zodiac calendar, this is the year of the dragon.

根据中国农历的生肖,今年是龙年。

OK.

好了。

I'm not going to be dragging on this show any longer.

我不会在这个节目中拖延时间了。

Time to roll.

是时候结束了。

Thanks for all the questions about Tom Brady that you want me to ask.

感谢你们对我提出的有关汤姆·布雷迪的问题。

We're going to see the winner on Monday show.

我们将在周一的节目中揭晓获胜者。

I want to give a shout out now.

现在是致敬的时间了。

Let's go to Antigo, Wisconsin with a Red Robin of Antigo Middle School, rise up.

让我们去威斯康星州安提戈,安提戈中学的红色罗宾,继续加油。

And this shout out goes to the Shipbuilders at Morse High School in Bath, Maine.

接下来的致敬送给缅因州巴斯市摩尔斯高中的造船工。

Yeah, baby.

你们很棒,孩子们。

Let's ride this energy away right on into the weekend.

让我们带着这种能量度过周末吧。

Remember, you are more powerful than, you know.

记住,你比你知道的更加强大。

I'm Coy Wire.

我是Coy Wire。

It's been a blessing to spend this week with you.

很高兴与大家一起度过这个星期。

0 阅读:0

晓丝英语

简介:感谢大家的关注